Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

out of my mind

THURSDAY.
31072008.




Mum's friends have submitted my name for some research.
so that they can get what they need, and ya, i will get what i want too $$.
altho the 'angpao' is not that much.. [enough for me]
i thought it will be a boring one..
butta, by the end of the day i really had fun =D
I did not anticipate such excitements..

went down to SS2 and do the survey.
i didn't know i was the first who reached there..
or maybe just because i didn't get to clean up myself after school??
X.X
anyway, some of them came in late and yet still with their school uniforms..
=)) ahha.



the 2hours survey is all about what you think about the school education, teachers in school and so on so on..
and ya, all of us enjoyed our meal [pizza.tibits.sweets.] and gossiping NON-STOP.
the topic HEAT ar. xD
we finish the survey around 5pm.
and I'm glad to make new friends again. - from Kelana Jaya school.
others, aiya, dah jadi kawanku =)




somehow, i miss PJ very much =(
miss my home.
miss the shopping mall. [so near to one u] XX
miss the swimming pool. [forgotten whats the name of the place xD]
miss the food man. yummy yummy*
and i miss the playground too!!

*pictures will be uploaded some other days..
ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment