Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20082008 this day in my history

WEDNESDAY.
20082008.

As what WE (Darren and I) had planned for this holiday - study study study AND study..
so ya, as usual 1 in the noon, we will meet each other in library with Cheryl and Yi Wei too =D
but somehow, Mr. Darren Soh dah s.i.c.k.
so the day was left with only Yi Wei and I =((
I was sweating all over when i walked to the library.
[altho the library is quite near from my house. xD]
when I went into the library, my facial expression was like wth, whats wrong with the air conditioner?
no difference between IN and OUT of the library.
Argh, mad at it.
so so so, we decided to go MCD.
=(( I'm trying hard to force myself to input something'
butta, it seems like its not working AT ALL.
I dunno why, I just knew that I'M TOTALLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME.
AHH~
pengsanku @@




20082008 - a day full of complains??
WHY SAY SO?
the story begins when...

(the usual four, David, Lih, Darren and I) dislike someone celebrating each other's birthday before others do. [kia su what to do?] xD
Since I had told Lih that someone will be celebrating my birthday on this coming Friday, which is 220808
so, Darren and Lih decided to make a step faster than others xD
Darren and Lih decided to get a cake & hand it over to muhh house to throw me a surprise.
They said David was supposed to be free after 7pm, yet he is still stuck with something else that has to be done.
Darren and Lih was quite disappointed.
SAME GOES TO ME =((
whatever then
they had no other options than to head over my house without David.
reason??
they already informed my mama[wth], mama Darren and mama Lih. XD
she headed over to Darren's place around 7.30pm to pick him.
after picking him, they headed over to Taipan to get a cake.
they actually thought i was out. hahaaa.
called my mobile and house phone, no answers.
so, they walked over to Szen's house to ask if i'm at home.
manatau.. she told them I might have gone out for dinner.
and Lih was like @#$@!Y^%#%#.
well, she tried calling the second time.
Ahhh!
AT LAST I PICKED UP MY PHONE? xD
she asked me what was I doing.
I thought she would say the same old thingy again..
wanna go gym?
wanna go swimming?
I wanna play tennis.. so on and on.. xD
manatau, ended up she called me to get out from my house.
I was like okay, she wanna bring me go out yum cha? I thought so.


TADAA~

Photobucket

they started singing birthday song when i stepped out from my house.
WTH WTH WTH?
DANG~
this is the time that i started to laugh and of course MY COMPLAINS xD
they made me get myself ready in 5 minutes.
WTH, I used to wash up and get dressed in an hour or more than that.
NOW...
BLA BLA BLA here comes my never ending complains.. xD
1. i wanna wash my hair leh.
2. should tell me earlier la ish. xD
3. where are we going?
4. i JUST finsh my diner. [less than 5 minutes before they came and picked me up]
and yet, i'm still laughing AHHA !
both of them gave me their 'WTH' look X.X
OPPS~ I should have diam. hee.
we headed over to Parade for Kenny Rogers.


Photobucket
this is mine =D second round.


Photobucket
look at his fingers xD



Photobucket
her pretty ligher.
Dun play with fire gal..



CAMWHORE TIMEE.

with her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

with him.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

SHE . ME . HIM
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


[you can just view lih blog for more ulgy picturess xD]


After camwhoring, sent Darren back home.
Then, we decided to take a break to chill out at a playground opposite Darren's house.
xD


never get bored for doing this =D muahhah.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


** MORE THAN WORDS
LOVE LOTSSA =D
thats all for now.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment