Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Part 2

FRIDAY.
29082008.





For your information, at the stroke of 11, I dah slept.
and I have no idea why my phone kept on ringing and the message came in NON-STOP, I can say so.
I had picked up one of my call from David around 12something..
ahha, sorry eh brother, I didn't actually concentrate on what he telling me..
[his voice was too soft.]
I'm just mumbling around ' ya.. see first la.. okay..'
out of sudden, he raise up his voice and say, 'confirm now la'
I was like 'owh okay, ON!'
after he hang up his phone, I saw few miss called and message.
so, I forced myself to open up my bleary eyed.
back to my dreamss zzz after finish reading it.
few minutes later, I picked up another call from Lih.
she asked the same-old-thingy. and yeah .... so on and on.

seriously, I'm just very lazy to update!
Potong steam a bit ya =))

David told Lih that he wants more ice cream haha..
TADAA~
So we decided to hit Swensens the second time, and of course in the same time celebrate Lih sister's birthday- Yeh Hoong
she had a good day =))
because this is the first where
we (the usual 4) invite someone to join us.

Photobucket
for her =)


Photobucket
ADORABLE SIAL EHH. hee.


Photobucket
another lovely one. hee.



Photobucket

247 gaming, thats why i will NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD games in my Nseries phone =)


Photobucket
her 'so called' birthday cake.


Photobucket
just ignore my hand xD

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket
adik beradik.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




tata =)

No comments:

Post a Comment