Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

some declaration

FRIDAY.
19092008.



Photobucket

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY SORRY !!!
HMM, I think I had expressed myself in the very wrong way?
well, I just had an EMOTIONAL month, that's what I can say.
maybe you can't read my mind, or you just didn't noticed.
there're always a time that i will keep all things in me, in the very deep side.. (=
sometimes, you just won't realise.
sometimes I might be laughing like some retard, talk lots of nonsense, yet sometimes it's just so not TRUE.
sometimes you just don't know how much i've cried.
how much i care about my studies and the beloved ones..
it's time to release my anger and the fustration IN THE RIGHT WAY..
like what I've always say, NEVER EVER ASK ME HOW'S YOUR PAPER TODAY.
you know I would just smile weakly in return..
cause I know if I start talking, i'll start blabbering..
and overall it's just MY complains.. everthing is just a-l-a-s-a-n.
SORRY TO LIH. DARREN. WAN LING. HUI YAN. SUE WERN. VV. and many more..?
sorry for all the emotional acts. the fustrations. the hush ones. the yell. and the tears?
TRUELY SORRY LA KAY =)
well, there will be more emotions to come, no worries, i'll be fine.



♥good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment♥





Photobucket

we went to BAZZAR AGAIN!!
hee.
great news! we're gonna change back to our usual time. I mean tuition.
tata bazzar. tata to the fatigued afternoon! and never forget tata to the hunger!!!
got to relax myself in my bath tab!!
tata buddies.


No comments:

Post a Comment