Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

it's been awhile

FRIDAY.
24102008.


Photobucket
lets (:
another Friday arrived. which means another week is going to end.
Friday, muhh pretty Friday..
I'm supposed to be attached with loads of books, but it seems didn't work.
I'm sick. really sick recently.
skipped school for berturut-turut three days.
yeah, first time in history. (I'm a good girl for God sake)
and I have got no idea why my parents treat me so good these days..
I must be dreaming, oh-my.
I'm having soar throat. flu. on Wednesday and a minor fever since Thursday? till now.
sneezed* my voice changed tremendously due to the flu (;
I like it this way. no one recognize my voice although they are on the phone with me?
HAA. madness, I know.
oh well, I need to apologize to those who messaged me and needed my reply.
SORRY :D
is so inconvenient uhh, I know.
and thanks to those who are there to drive me around, fetch me up and down.
HEE, I know they want me to get my car license ASAP.
haa, I will think about it later on (:
I attended intensive course on Tuesday and Thursday.
and you know what, the Account teacher claimed that it's hard to fail this particular subject.
and yet some of us do it pretty "well".
what a great job, I'm one of it.
I flung my Account in trial. the worst of all subjects and the worst results since form 4.

you tell me, isn't it a great thing? xD
maybe I must try to figure it out...


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment