Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

a short post

THURSDAY.
30102008.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to LOK WAI TOONG (29102008.)
and my beloved uncle (kaiye)
=D



HMM, I'm gonna squeeze everything in this post.
will be a little messy yo. so, just read it IF you understand (:
yesterday, which is Wednesday.
I went to the same old spot and meet up with two crazy guys.
(Ben.Fu Seng.)
yeah right, please stop now while you reading!
HAA. I should say I need more skills that's all.
I know about kesilapan cek, BUT I'm having kesilapan mata and kesilapan calculator xD
that's what a smart girl done and make them laugh for hour.
Thursday oh Thursday,
school have been really sux now a days
will tell you MORE about it after SPM? xD
SPM is drawing closer and closer. HERE I COME MAN.
time flies.
one last chance to get it right! arghh**
another 10 more days??
my vacation, ONE MORE MONTH BABE!

and not forgetting my-others-sweet-plans. gathering. shopping. FOOD. Aussie?
BUUHOO .WOOHOO.
AAAAAAAAAAh.

** going for a hair cut tomorrow with Lih.
** gonna meet up with Nathan.
** intensive class.

No comments:

Post a Comment