Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a song and everything nice

TUESDAY.
14102008.



Photobucket

Recently these two days I spent my time in The Book Cafe.
A very nice place to chill out know. haa.
Met up with Lih and Ryan today.
yeah, I'm BROKE. but I'm still eating this right after my lunch.
ohmygosh.
anyway, my study plan lasted for around 4 hours? ya, I think so.
then we had some chit-chat (=
Lih fetched me home once again. thanks!
by the way, I had an irony night! Damn*
like usual, I never like attending my Tuesday's tuition class.
(dun ask me why)
instead of tagging along with szen to go for tuition.
I walked there. alone. in the night. and it almost rain. (cause she was sick)
great.
mum ASSUMED that I will skip my tuition again, so she didn't pick me up after tuition.
waited for her around half and hour. argh.
she asked, I thought you didn't go to tuition? I answered, I don't wanna go either.
arrgh, I should not go to tuition TODAY! xD
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment