Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

is near ;(

TUESDAY.
04112008.

SOOOOOOOOOON.
one more week. and what m I doing now.. I wonder.
last Friday, the worst Friday ever.
cause I burnt my hair (:
HAAAA. no la. I went for a hair cut with Ryan and Lih.
he looks okay, but but but I look . . .
bump into many people on that day, they are contented with my hair but not chong xin wei herself teehee.
meet up with Nathan to do some add maths then headed to intensive class.
the teacher was just . . . (you can go to sue wern's blog -31102008 post.)
my lovely Friday ruined just l i k e t h a t.

Had a little chit-chat on the phone with the girlfriend and boyfriend on Sunday night.
cause the girlfriend got free call.
loudspeakers and we talk until four in the morning (:
I had a second round diner with the family LOH.
it was Lih papa's birthday and I'm invited XD
Vietnamese Restaurant.

Photobucket
me like this (:

Photobucket

deliciouss.yummyyumyum (:



Tuesday, it should be an extra class ended up teacher told us today is the last day of BM tuition ;(
ALL in one. the class was so packed. (with usj12 poeple)
headed to Kayu with Lih and David after tuition since I was hungry.
hmm, actually I'm just random. I dunno why I would say that. so soo last minute. hee
Darren couldn't make it cause he had to take his dinner at home.
back home around 11++



P/S : this will be my last post before SPM.
leave messages, I will reply youuuuu (:
6moredays!! not too late buddy..

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment