Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

a bit more and it's gonna be up to date

I will make everything short and simple just to make sure my blog is up to date.
URGHH!! so little time, so much to blog.
Pathetic, I know.



07022009.
SATURDAY.

WE (dad, sis, and I) bought a phone for my mum as her birthday present and I distributed 200bucks. *OUCHH. Apparently, yours truly pay back her mum and her sis 100bucks each! And now, another 200bucks gone. I got a minor serious heartache. Sad. On the other side, I'm contented cause I didn't use a single sen from my salary. (definitely not a decent one) Okay, back to the point, we went down to KL with my relatives to grab our dinner and we did some shopping in Mid Vally and The Garden. We don't really have much time to shop, so yeah, we plan to hit the mall again during sales. smart choice uhh (;
That's all.



11022009.
WEDNESDAY.


Woohoo~ I got called up for a survey, which means I'm gonna get paid again :D I went there straight after my work. This time, Hui Yan tagged along. It was a super last minute decision. We will be doing survey for Business Research and Market Analysis. They also having in Boston, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney etc etc. As usual only 8/9 / 8/10 will be pick for the survey. I'm in but not Hui Yan. She get the pay after dinner and the first thing she did was shopping!! Pity me. This is will be a little different. Why? ALL girls, and I'm the youngest?! Nevertheless, I did not know anyone of them. I have no idea why I picked Chinese survey rather than English. (usually English survey) Anyway, we get the survey done at the stoke of 10. After all, that survey was not that bad. The bad part is about to begin. Pointless for having license without car right. We went back home by KTM. The stupid counter was closed and only two of the machine was still functioning. *FAINT. I think I need to be smarter - to get a touch and go card. It would be much more easier for me. I have to say sorry to her because the que was really long. After get the tickets, off we go. It's terrifying because it was the last train. Not much people sitting as well. We reach KL SENTRAL in few minutes time. Thank God that we went down that train. We were busy talking until it almost cause us forget to go down the train. Sound so stupid uh. It was another fatigued day.




Photobucket
Us.


Photobucket
She bought that and it cost 300+ bucks. oh my..


*// GOSH. you never know how much time I need just to update my blog //*
okay, lets continue..


14022009.
SATURDAY.

,天天是.
True enough.
Yes, is Valentines. *ahem* No flowers no chocolates. BUT I went for dinner after work with a girl and a guy. And again, it was our last minute decisions (; We actually headed to SS15 but due to the cars and human beings, we decided to make a turn, back to Subang. Huge time-waster. Ish. That dinner was so-so because Victoria Station was fully booked. We snapped a few shots but I'm not gonna post it. Freaking ugly. We spend two hours together. Although it is just 120 minutes, but that is more than enough :D
the two human being for that night, Darren Soh, Yeh Lih.
u and u and u like I always do.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment