Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

silent mode

Borring yet tiring. Yawn* Uncle picked me up at 7 sharp in the morning and he dropped me at SS23 to listen the driving amali. I put on a smile face when I reached there because most of them are Chinese and I met one of the old schoolmates! How great. But things didn't turned out as smooth as what I'd expected. I waited for 3 hour plus with watching those feller taking their own sweet time. Zzz. I can't do anything much, so I put on my ear phone and sleep (: (the class is not even start yet) I didn't pay much attention when he started to conduct the class. Thanks to him. I'm super semangat at first unfortunately the time is killing me softly. I just heard he mumbling all way long and so the first 3 hours ended without knowing anything or prolly something. The following 3 hours was dull. Thank God my mini fan was in my bag. If not, I'm already turned into a dead fish. Relief surge through me when I reached home. AHH, like finally, home-sweet-home :D Thought of working during night time, but I'm super lazy and tired..

I had a yum cha section with Yeh Lih and Ed Vinn and he's the driver for the day. We went to Old Town meet up with Nelson and his girlfriend. Spend around an hour at there then we make a move to Tanjung. That particular place is so polluted now. Not like before. Yaikss..

Thats all for now. I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment