Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

you make me go round and round


Photobucket


There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I'm no longer stuck in that situation because indirectly nursing is what I'd choosen. Business? It take time to fulfill my dream (:

I have pass the first section, which is interview and now the second part, medical check up. *deep breath in and out* This is so important for a nurse want-to-be. If you got a positive sign in blood test like HIV and HEB B and so on/ urine got infection/ lungs or kidney got problem, you can't enroll yourself in this particular Hospital or career. I'm super scared because I don't think that I'm a health freak? Yaiks. I went for a breakfast section with Mum since it's still early. After that, mum dropped me off at SunMed. I didn't know the system for this hospital is worst then I thought. At first, Yeh Lih and I went to the wrong block (because they didn't written in the letter). Never mind. Then, we found that place but the person who in charge is still absent. We can't do anything expect waiting for the slow poke. She was late for half and hour and she was wondering why are we so early? Nonsense. She bring us into a room and have a 'talk'. We fill up those forms and hand in those incomplete particular details that we left out during our first interview. She ask us to hand in our SPM results too because she can't proceed to the medical check up if we didn't give her. All of us stunned for a few seconds. We told her we already hand in every single details during the first interview. So, she called up the college and fax our results to her and we got to wait again. Few minutes later, she came in with few SPM slips unfortunately it's not ours. Great. She went out and came in the second time with the correct slips. Gosh, like finally. Out of sudden, she said we gonna have another interview today! Wth. I'm totally speechless. Fine. After the so called 'interview', we proceed to the medical check up. Guess what? Before we left that place, she ask us whether we are still UNDERAGE or not. If yes, we need one of our parents to be with us during the medical check up. Ahhh, I feel like killing her! Grrrr! She didn't told us earlier about this! All of us called up our parents and we need to wait again. Everything is super duper time-consuming.

I'm too lazy to spill out what happend later on. Conclusions is, they make me go round and round, wasting my own sweet time. I spend 8 hours there! you tell me, stupid not?

Grrr, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment