Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

needed, not wanted

Photobucket



Hate to mention it but still, time flies :( I really had a good time in Australia for a month, credits to my cousin (: Another few more weeks then half a year will be gone just like that. It seems like I have been pretty much delaying things that I should have been done ages ago. Driving is the best example. I'm gonna start my driving lesson this week. Pray hard that the car don't die out so often :S D college course is killing me badly. Screw it, after months and months everything is still in the process. Hate /loath /despise /dislike it like Urghh!! Tees and shoes are needed for college and girl will have a problem with that. As usual, can't wear this and that as well as no 3/4 pants? I wonder how m I gonna survive. Bahh. Not gonna think about it now.

This week's plans :college stuff. tees. shoes. driving. hair cut. movie.
Will blog bout Australia trip asap.


I like Australia la,
chongxinwei (;

No comments:

Post a Comment