Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

unbearable aisle seat

Photobucket


Air Asia sux (at least for me) and it's the fact. I can't expect too much when I only paid RM660 for two way trip to Perth, Australia. Look into my eyes, once is more than enough! I went there with my family and my aunt, altogether was the five of us. Pathetic human being, we actually spent quite some time just to find the LCCT and yours truly was supposed to 3G her beloved ones before she flew off but due to the time consumed and all the procedure that had to be done, she got no choice but to text and call them instead of 3G :(

From that very one moment, I didn't see it as an omen. Our departure time was 0005 and the hours in the flight was killing us badly. I was having a minor headache and nausea from KL all the way to Perth. Presumably because the plane was shakey and they did not turn off the lights (the light was not even dim) for the first two hours, the noise that lasted for six hours, the non adjustable, uncomfortable seat and the food that scented in the air plane (prolly because I smelled something like capsicum) make me wanna puke. I tell you, that was so torturing! All of us did not had a good night sleep. That was definitely the worst flight in my life! I still prefer Mass :D

HAHA. Okay okay, enough of crap. After 123456 hours of flight, Australia here I come. It was late autumn, a cold season. Ummm, I like the weather (:

STAY TUNED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment