Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

let me lie on someone's shoulder

"If you want something that you never had,
do something that you never done."


Photobucket

AHH.. Time flies and surprisingly I'm still alive. Though my college life was not that miserable as the first week but it is not getting any better. College life was not even filled with a mere of laughter or excitement. D time consuming assignment (for some subject) and brain cracking exam is like never ending, it comes every week without failing me (every week with different subject!). Oh well, now my life was fully filled with the pile of books and papers. The 24 hours that I have every day already break down to :

8-10 hours in college.
6-7 hours for my deep sleep (I wish I could have more hours to sleep X.X ).
Minimum 2, maximum 5 hours falling in love with the papers/books
and the remaining hours was spend on tv (is a must) / online if possible.

What a 24 hours that I have.

Was pondering when is my last time to hit the swimming pool? the gym? outing with d beloved ones? the mall? the cinema? Tsk tsk. I complaint a lot. Yes yes, I know and I already try my very best to fix it right. **For your information, the pass two weeks was even much more terrible xD**

**Deep breathe in and out**
Today's paper was like OMFG. My output for this paper was almost ZERO not to mention it ended up as a huge disappointment. So F******* pissed at myself. I don't wanna drink a cup of tea with d lectures X( close case lahh. Whatever had done, is already done.

Anyhoo, HAPPY EIGHTEEN TO WANG SHU ZHEN! aka sue wern's boyfriend (:

Photobucket

Taken in skills lab today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment