Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

moviee.drama

Monday oh pretty monday. It's been so long, too long since we last met. So, we decided to go for a movie and yum cha after that. You know, movie like Alvin and the chipmunks 2 is so not my type but I still watch it, after all it wasn't that bad. Hee. And I watched Jeniffer's body on d other day. No comment cause it won't disgust me.

And yay, I have finish watching B.O.F after a year. Pathetic. This is definitely a must watch drama (: I was already a fan of SS501 years before and now Hyun Joong is getting more and more popular. Is this a good thingy? xD Haa.

Pics will do the talking. Any hey, this is definitely better than the Japan version :P



Photobucket


Photobucket

11年漫画连载,1部电影版动画,2次电影翻拍,3次电视剧翻拍,
我还是比较喜欢这个
HAA.

Photobucket

They stand out. Of course.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His hair style in other movie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

金范
五秒必杀技

Casanova is what he act in B.O.F. Definitely suit him. His smile kills lahh. Hee.
But I'm not a fan of him.




Photobucket

Scream!
He look so clean xD
God, do you know how attractive is him? Haha.


Photobucket
Him

No comments:

Post a Comment