Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

occupied

I should blog.

But..

M not gonna blog bout d pass few months. Three words, nothing much special. Probably just hit the waterfall and some don't-know-what-hot-pool. So yeah..

My week has been tight and tiring yet fun. I need a beauty sleep anyway. My eye-bags are terrible. Eu-stress, holidays is still on. Distress, my oh shit result is coming out soon enough :/ I'm on some outing marathon since last Thursday. Hit the mall with friends, family and relatives from Sing. Went to PC Fair d other week. I bought myself a camera. Not DSLR, not even a SLR :/ But I'm happy with it. I bought a new lappie too. This two new loves already cost me few K. Thought of changing my damn phone. Sad :( Out of cash.

Like finally, mum has promised to fix the air conditional. I'm like a cat sleeping at the floor in my sis room with the thin cushion like for a year. No, more than that, started ever since my SPM trial. SEE :x

Few pics here.

Photobucket
somehow, I like this (;



Photobucket

Wednesday.
Randomly hit OU after college =.='
Lih went to watch new moon again with her siblings while me and Maisa went for shopping.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nando's
KLCC with mum, sis and Lih.


Photobucket

Photobucket
candid (:

Photobucket
with twilight func.

Photobucket
without.

Photobucket
Sing relatives (;


Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment