Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

sum up

Hello world!!!

I haven't updated in a while and I can tell all my readers are bored cause judging from the views per day you're hoping for miracle update aren't you? I apologize lahh. I haven't really get some rest ever since my final started and thou now, ended. Arghh.

Summary for part one:

The two months of clinical posting was tiring but fun. Hospital has been so happening. I like it in the way that you expect the unexpected. Challenging, I would say. Being a nurse is not easy thou.
The theory part, responsibility and practical especially. Fortunate enough, this is what I had imagined and I like it.

Many people can't recognize me when I'm in my uniform with my hair bun up.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yeah that's me :/


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment