Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

shape up or ship out

Class started today. And I'm glad that it's a light one. Hee. Finally got my results today after 968123897 days!! I can barely breathe ever since three weeks ago. The waiting part is enough to kill myself. They say they will mail our result to our own-sweet-home a week before Semester two start. And the funny part was, I 'm like a stupid feller who check d mail box everyday without fail which I usually will not do it. Yes, it's d feeling of panic. I'm a jerk back then. Urgh.

Results was acceptable lah.

Photobucket

Yes, my English is real sux. I did not read d question during finals and I lost 15marks! 15marks!! Never mind. At least I get 4 A's and 1B for major subject. And I don't really care much for non major subject you see. Indeed, d most suffocating subject is Anatomy and Physiology (super bio bio type that I kept complaint). It really eaten up my brain cell.

Photobucket
Same old. Ze food still sux big time. My timetable is even more packed compare to last sem because our lecturer slot out our practical time, which means, we need to be initiative enough to stay back and practice those procedure, if not, suicide will be your another choice. You will die flat (: Take a look of my senior academic calendar - 2008/07 and 2009/01. I will scream, like hell yeah. HAHA.


Photobucket

And I got 5 major subject for this sem.

--Principle and Practice 2
--Anatomy and Physiology 2
--Pharmacology
--Cardiovascular nursing
--Surgical nursing

I need an agile brain!!
I need to be more enthusiasm!!


P/S:: My phone was dead. So, please don't waste your credit to text me. Thus, call me (:
P/S:: And I think I really need to change back to a simple blogskin, since most of them don't know how to view my post ><

No comments:

Post a Comment