Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

slacking

Photobucket

I'm such a failure. My plans didn't really work out as I thought as much. I lost count of how many times my alarm went off and how many times I hit the snooze button. Supposed to wake up at 0400 instead of 0500 / 0530. Is my exam week people, and that tell you why.

We had our lunch at The dining room, located in college itself. The atmosphere was good but the food was inedible. Okay okay,it wasn't that bad but only d main course worth d money that I paid. Anyhoo, we had a great time at there with Angie and Felix. ( Our senior. will show you their pics next round )

Few pics here.

Photobucket
Mel's friend.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Fugly hair


Photobucket

Photobucket

My face really cannot make it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment