Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

If you are my loyal readers, you should know -- Malacca is my hometown. --Mr Julian and Mr Steven.

Okay okay, lets update you readers. Well, I couldn't believe that I had survive being a twenty-four hours vegetarian on the first day of CNY itself. I'm glad that it's over now. Vegetarian is definitely not my thingy. Haha. Not many picture taken, but still I will post a few of it.

Day 2 of CNY,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yumms. Curry. Thumbs up!

Photobucket

Opps. Sorry. I just couldn't resist. Yam and pork, me love (;

Photobucket

Okay, I never like this. No sour thingy for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone is tucking in :D

Photobucket

Picture taken in the kitchen.

Photobucket

One of my lovely cousin from Singapore. The very good swimmer.

Photobucket

They are uber cute :D

Photobucket

Yes, Mr Steven and Mr Julian.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My aunty five family pic.
** On the right, the pink tee with jeans is the cousin who's working in Arab** (same career lah)

Photobucket

The house was in chaos during this season but who cares. Day 3 is awesome. My day officially start at 0600. We headed down to town to grab for Dim Sum as our breakfast with Julian and Steven. And we drink during the night. Was sober all night long (;


Next, mum's side.

Photobucket

Yes yes, my hair is growing :X urghh, but still freaking slow

Photobucket

Spot my mum (:

Photobucket

Ze girls.

Photobucket

Cousin from Sing.
Guess what, she's getting married next year!! And her brother is getting married in few months time.
**hint**

Photobucket

Yummy juicy oily pork! Yumms

Photobucket

Photobucket

My family.


That's all for now. Stay tuned, I will update more :D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment