Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hide and seek

Photobucket

Photobucket

They know I can never skip my breakfast xD



Hello world.

Ahh, I feel so good to be back to college. Cause I get to crawl out of bed a bit later than usual and had my breakfast before class. I usually had a rush breakfast cause I don’t have much time to lose during posting month. Sad.

Drugs names, d indication, contraindication, adverse reaction, etc.. is what I have been learning now in Pharmacology. Too much and more to come. It definitely take time for me to digest everything. Btw, we gonna learn CPR soon in Cardiovascular subject. And and, we also learn about hormones and reproductive system in Anatomy and Physiology. Well, find me if you wanna get pregnant and I will tell you which day to have sex. Wth. Haha. I should post a sex education in my next post xD

Distress: Exam marathon is about to start. Pathetic kan. *5 main subject*


Study smart,
chongxinwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment