Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

my water moments

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Do you like swimming? HELL YEAH.

Do you own a water proof camera? No, I dont :(

I'm desperately dying to have a water proof camera!! *look at the pic above* I only get to camwhore before, and after swimming. The during moments was gone :(
Photobucket

The pretty slim  DSC-TX5

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

 *Stare at the picture*
My life would be much more better if I had a water-proof camera like Sony TX5. Come on, this is 'World's Slimmest Water-proof Camera' which include others awesome features like Temperature, Dust, and Shock-proof WHICH is missing in my current camera. Eeeeks.
IF I had the water-proof Cyber-shot TX5, I can capture beautiful underwater shots up to 3m deep for up to 60 minutes* Oh my, how awesome is that.. I can start imagine myself camwhore ing under the water. Haha. With the temperature-proof feature, I can capture pictures even below freezing point up to - 10 degree Celsius** with this tough camera in harsh weather condition. And, DSC-TX5 assured you always get spotless images whenever you go with their new feature which is dust-proof. Last but not least, The new feature like shock-proof will be useful to us, girls. It allow drops of up to height of 1.5m* the usual height when we usually hold for photo-taking.

What's more can I say?


I WANT THIS SO FREAKING BAD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment