Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im a bee,

a busy busy one.

College have been eating up all my time lately. And my daily hits is going to drop to zero :(  Okay, cut off all the crap here. The urge to blog is still missing, so I will just upload d picture.

A blood donation was held at Sunway Medical Center and we were there to help out.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Their very first time :P

After a couple of hours, I headed back home, changed and out to Chieh Yiing house, for BBQ.

Photobucket

Yum yums. Handmade sushi and jelly.

Photobucket

Me like chicken wing :D
Photobucket

Favorite picture of the night (:
Photobucket

Mine, and it was mixed. Like it (;

Photobucket

Haha, I like this too xD
Photobucket

Before.
Photobucket

After. Was still sober kay.
*gene problem* Hee.
Photobucket

All of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment