Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

outta

SATURDAY.
23082008.


went to the same old place again, with my aunty. mum and my lil sis.
was finding for a nice dress for my 17th birthday.
we shopped for hours and hours..
malang tidak berbau, none of the shop have any nice dresses.
even forever 21 and topshop.
mum told me that i'm just choosy.
bla bla bla, yeah. that's me.
=PP
so ended up, i changed my mind.
I CHOSE A RUNNIG SHOE.
it has been ages i didnt go to gym and one of the reason is.. i had lost my running shoee.
dunno who the hell go and steal my RBK shoe.
the only thing that i wanna say is GOD BLESS YOU man..
i miss it so much =(
you will never know. altho i often wear my heels or flops out.
now i got a new RBK shoe.
i'm soo blessed =)
and i really love it


WOOHOO~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment