Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

second round =)

FRIDAY.
22082008.




well, due to my laziness, I'm gonna make it short. =)
Dang~ I went to pyramid again.
met two of my long-lost-friend --Yong Zhen and Ben.
we watched 'the strangers'



Photobucket



ahha, it's really strange la that movie xD
as what i've found out, most of the christian guys never ever watch 'horror movies'.
so, same goes to Ben. xD
I'm actually having short-term-memory now.
TRULY DEEPLY SORRY!! =((
and ya, something which is quite important, we actually met thu yuan! [one of our old classmate too.]
hell ya, so unbelievable..
I thought he will be busy with his trials..
ah manatau, out with girlfriend!
this guy uhh, so secretive ehh. xD
and ya i left my spec in lih's car. so, my vision for that day was blurr blurr and blurr.
so they actually played hide-and-seek with me X.X
so so sooo embarrasing T.T
haa. * not gonna mention why.
I thought it'd be awkward when we met that particular day,
*for some reasons..
butta, i had fun =D chee.
we seperated after 5pm.

so so, next station.
where? :: pyramid main entrance.
with who? :: ee teng!
why? :: gonna meet 罗志祥!WOOHOO!!

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

this picture was taken at 5 PM.
lots of people already arrived.
waiting for him.
and i'm one of them too xD
unfortunately, I gotta go home before 8.
and he came at 8!
wth. =((
never mind at least i got his signature!
MUAHAHA!!
pics will be uploaded ASAP.
cause it is with ee teng =)
and i wanna say thanks to Ben and Yong zhen for the birthday presiee. =))
really love it <3.



ciao.
gotta take a nice shower~
zz..

No comments:

Post a Comment