Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

1440 minutes to go

FRIDAY.
05092008.


nothing much happened in school today.
as usua,l only 4 girls and the *boyfriend's gang.
I rather go to school than staying at home,seriously (=
I had my very first paper on Wednesday - Chinese.
no offence for this subject, didn't attend any tuition, did not *attend my Chinese class in school often as well.. so ya, what else can i say?
but AT LEAST i still take this as ONE of the important subjects
well, I'm just a typical Chinese :P
I'm so so soo concern about my Chinese results and of course others too. hee.
here started our argument with teacher..
you must be wondering why I argue with OTHER class teacher about MY test paper.
weirdo!
overall, it's kinda like a debate in their class. haa.
before I forget, YESS!!
at last this retirement day has come!!
AHH~ this is the time WE [board of 2007/2008] free from tention
MUAHAH xD

after chinese class, we rushed to bm tuition.
people like me, will NEVER EVER take tuition(s) on friday. haa.
except for this time. because of Puasa. so, our usual time [wednesday night] changed to friday afternoon.
well, it doesn't seem like a good news for me..
cause i will start my crap again! ahha xD
so yeah, as what I have expected, I'm deep under the sea..
I'm fatigue!
haven't bath!
hungry!
same goes to them.
[David got to meet some VIP people so he didn't manage to come with us]
I kept on drinking water to shut myself up.
cause tuition ends at 5.00p.m.
and quite a number of Malay there [feel so bad for drinking water in tuition]
then suddenly, Lih say yum cha after tuition, BAZAR BAZAR! the nearest,USJ4.
yeah man! Darren and I became so alert after that and we can't wait until the clock strikes 5!
cause we haven't take our lunch, that's why hee.

after that we headed to BAZAR~
with di wei and chee hui. they went there to meet their friend.
then we started to walk and look for food! =D
we refused to eat unhealthy stuff.
we refused to buy expensive food.
so ended up..


Photobucket
roti john.
economical and nice (=
try it.


Photobucket
murtabak ayam.

Photobucket
coconut.
ignore her xD

Photobucket
did you notice he's always attached with his uniform?
hee.
i'm so lucky cause i got back home and change xD


Photobucket
he's really stress about his chinese paper..
thats why we need to go out to take a breath =)


Photobucket
dua poser! aha.

Photobucket
swing swing SWING!
no doubt, i heart it =)

Photobucket
candid shot =D

after finished everything, Lih sent us home.
thanks ya, once again!!
hee.
another fatigued day.
got to zz and recieve call and sms later, hee
have a nice day everyone.
ciao
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment