Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

another lifeless day

SUNDAY.
14092008.




HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!


for this lady, just another dull Sunday.
owh my..
locked herself in her own sweet room, buat apa?
probably studying? or sleeping?
whole family went out for movie.
and I didn't manage to go David's open house.
yes, everyone had their very own schedule.
Miss Lih went to David's house.
Mr. Darren Soh gathered with his relatives.
pity me. alone in house, got to grab food by myself.
but it was peaceful at home!
m-u-a-h-a-h.



well, I think I'm the only one who have not step into his house eh.
never mind never mind, next week!! (=
I'm kinda bored here, soo lets take a view of his house.
[curi pics from lih. xD]

Photobucket

his study table.

Photobucket

look at this combination of piggy and moo. hee.

Photobucket

his drum set and her sister's piano.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

David's family potrait!
cool uhh? (=


and here, a part of the conversation between Lih and I.
Lih:: Do you feel MALU? you send the wrong message to David.
Me:: WTH! omgosh. malu sial.
Lih:: Haa.
Me:: Still watching tv in his house?
Lih:: Yeah. at first watching with his granny. and thn one bunch all awtching. now, with his granny again.
Me:: Ahha, i see.
Lih:: I'm lying down so slumber.. like my own house.
Me:: I can imagine that! (=
so on and on..


okay people, thats all for now (=

No comments:

Post a Comment