Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

wasted another day

SATURDAY.
13092008.



Hate it when somebody tell me that there are new arrival of dresses.
because I will definitely be there.
as what I've expected, I went there-Forever21.
hell yeah, somehow I love this dress!!
soo so much!
arww, sad case, the size was unfitting-over sized.
ISH!!!
so, I had to say tata =(
I tried some other dresses too..
It was pretty.
but the problem was size again @@
never mind (=


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3


Photobucket
small kid.
Yeah, I know.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this too.
it's a top actually, butta ...

I spent around one and a half hour, tried almost 10 dresses, ended up I didn't get anything xD
cause I have better things to grab (=
hee.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
RAMEN.

Photobucket
this was what I bought.
I loveeee the heels. OMG.
haa.
met Kean as well (=



stop here.
have fun buddies.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment