Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

fridayy

FRIDAY.
12092008.

Photobucket

Friday!
well, this is the second weeks that exam go on..
I'M SERIOUSLY HAD A BAD BAD WEEK, MOOD SWINGY GILA.
I will post about IT after everything is done.
thanks to chong xin wei!!
because MY class actually present.
they came just because of me. [except Adrian and Aiman laa.]
weehee.
each and every single teacher came in/pass by our class praise us.
haa.
see I'm a great influence of my class =D
okay enough of bullshyt.

my lovely Friday schedule as usual, went to tuition and headed to BAZAAR.
erm, I actually walked to tuition. *geh kao
cause they say they will be not in time.
sooo, I decided to walk. smart feller.
ended up, I'm the last who reached there. [among us la]
smart girl =)
and yeah! we headed to Bazaar.
this time is with the usual four! how great ((=
we separated and start to grab our food and headed to Darren's house.
is a good news for Cheryl (=
he ask for it xD
because he got to be home before 6.00p.m.
so yeah, they dum everything to me and it was kinda heavy know..
it's look A LOT.
butta, when we started to eat, it seems something lost..
or maybe I ate it? xD
kay then, thats all for today.

/tomorrow schedule:: shopping.study?/

No comments:

Post a Comment