Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

i loath fairy tales

FRIDAY.
26092008.




Photobucket
I wanna be,
be the happy ending.
so little time yet so many things has got to be done..



WOHOO. TRIALS
my week was a MESS.

okay, lets talk about MONDAY.
I actually attended school, like what I had expected..
Aiman and I was the ONLY two.
the ohm of studying was not in me on that particular day.
and YEAH, teacher asked me whether I intend to go home or not.
haa.
at first, I refused. WTH*
one hour later.. (which was 8 something)
I called Lih to pick me up.
I cant stand the atmosphere.
I cant get my ohm.
hee. =)
what a coincidence, Lih and her dad went to 19 to grab their breakfast.
and her dad actually fetched me. just to get out from the jail. xD
I walked out THROUGH THE MAIN GATE.
THAT SIMPLE (=
before that I worried what if I cant get out of the school.
haa, like what the school principle said.
SCHOOL IS OUR SECOND HOME =D
indeed, it's just so true. evil laugh*
and I went to Lih's house.
Add Math Add Math Add Math and Add Math for that day.
but of course, never ever dump FOOD. haa.
thats all for Monday, I think.
sorry, my brainy is not functioning well!!! hee.



WEDNESDAY, I went to MCD drive thru in the night.
I did not go there for food hunting but to solve NUMBERS and seek for SOLUTIONS!!
THIS is one of the wonderful thing in my world.
haa.
met Lih and others..
they were so tension. OMGosh.
what to do, smart people is like this.
had fun with them seriously. hee.
and I met lots of SU people too.
haa.
everyone was cracking their brainy, so do we.
all of us left MCD around 10 something and Lih and I headed to our SECOND BROTHER'S house.
haa. this is because Lih's brother was still in Cameron. aiks aiks*
we stayed at his house for one an a half hour.
we didn't know he have gotta sit for his exam the next day until he told us.
OMGosh!
so sorry!!! and he planned to go his friend's house after we're done to study for his exam =0
well, smart people like him can do it!! hee.
Lih fetched me home. and I reached my house around 12 A.M.
grabbed my uniform then we headed back ho her house.
and WOW~ this is the first time my mum let me stay over in my friend's house.
not the first time la.
usually they just won't approve me to do so..
we slept around 0100 and woke up around 0330
well, we really rocked the house and turned it upside down just for the sake of Add Math =)
haa. sorry no picture for that day.
you will get a heart attact if you look at it =D



THURSDAY.
nothing much. sat for my VERY LAST TRIAL'S PAPER!
it was really tough. seriously.
went to tuition in the night.
OMGoshh, add math again.
I learned something today.
altho it's TOO LATE for trials, but definitely not too late for my SPM!!
OMG OMG OMG.
I had a crazy month. and a FATIGUED WEEK.
I slept around 0100 everyday and woke up plus morning call others at 0300!!
GREAT, pimples all popping out. panda eyes is getting worst.
owh my.
I got to take a GOOD and LONG SLEEP =D



FRIDAY, yeah, it's friday~
AHH.
and WE waited for this day for agess.
haa. for a month laa.
this time will be a little different.
WE will be watching in David's house.

Photobucket
MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2.

this movie released on the 28th of Ogos.
today, 26th of September.
this is the first time WE're so out-dated man.
YEAH, the very first time (=
WE usually watch every single movie on the 1st day.
haa, but never mind, we had lotss of fun..
this movie is not like what I had expected to be a funny and lame one, but more to dignity in everyone hearts.
it's a nice one. =D
the guys went out to grab some food.
so, I took my cell phone and snap a few shot..


Photobucket
she was fatiguedd.
finally she ended her Bio and EST today.


Photobucket
spot my blue nails
and his family potrait
=))


Photobucket
*JULIAN
spot the bag?!
I got use okay, I just don't bring it eveywhere.
cause IT'S REALLY NICE, I can't afford to turn it filthy..


Photobucket

ahh, at last I finish my post. xD
haa.
and yeah, I sms with a long-lost-friend?
er, not really xD
hee.
anyway, GET A LIFE buddy (=



with , mental retarded barney lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment