Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

a shot to kill the pain

SUNDAY.
28092008.



Photobucket



Isn't it funny how day-by-day passes by yet nothing changes but when you look back everything changed.


clouds are pale, my stomach is aching.
I feel so week for this one whole month!
can you imagine I refused to consume FOOD?
definitely not right?
for ME, FOOD is A MUST (=
but it happened on me, and I felt that it's gonna turn from bad to worst.
I only take one meal a day for this whole month..
ahh, all the food look untempting xD
I cant even finish up a bowl of tom yum mee the past few days.
I think I need to see a doctor.
this is what I get for not taking care of my health.
oh-my.
I slept around 0200 after finishing my text.
and I was amazed when I open my eyes early in the moring, it's just 0745!!!
O.O great, so mum brought me out to eat dim sum'
the same thingy, I didn't really eat much.
just a few scoop of everything?
then we decided to tag along with my aunty since they're going to see the doctor.
HAA.
my doctor said that 心思过渌*
sorry duno which lu*
he said in a scienctific way, which my heart dunno what bla bla
and it turned me this way.
somehow, it's just so true!!!
he said I will refuse to go out, no appetite, stress and feel down.
the doctor damn* yeng.
YEAH, I rejected quite a number of people for outing.
sorry eh (=
BUTTA, NOW I feel like going out to GRAB SOME NICE FOOD.
anyone have any idea?
anyone wanna join me?
AHH, it's gonna be 1800.

endless hours is still counting..



*hopefuly I will be wise enough to study through out the whole week.
people, please continue nagging me! keep it up (=





God bless buddies, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment