Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

a speech to speak

SATURDAY.
06092008.

Photobucket

Miss Amelia Chong Xin Wei.
06.09.1991.



I WANNA THANK FOR ALL THE WISHES THROUGH SMS. MSN. PHONE CALL. FRIENDSTER. FACEBOOK. SCHOOL AS WELL.



I WANNA THANK THOSE PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATED MY BIRHTDAY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH =)

[the post-20082008.23082008.]



I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY PRESENT =D

I ♥ IT.


lifeless birthday ever?

nah, I can consider it was still okay.

on the phone with my friends for 6hours out of 24 hours on that day.

COOL gilakan! cause it's free! xD

muahha.

David and Lih gave me a last minutes surprise.

he called me to get out from my house for a minute. [it was almost 12.]

I was like er, okay.

I got the feeling that they're gonna do something AGAIN!

since dah kena once, so dah smart la.. hee.

I was shocked when i saw THEM =O

haa, they passed over the pressie then ciao.

cause they were with their parents!!

OMG i didnt know until they say they came here separately and with their parents too. xD

THANKS AUNTIES.UNCLES.

well, anyway, I'm gonna get more presents after trials =)

I'm looking forward for it! xD

more to come! wee.

♥ lots muaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment