Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

the dark;bright side

SATURDAY.
11102008.


Photobucket
okay, I know it's kinda lame.


Basically I got back all my results.
Umm.. I got ALL grades.
how great it is.
though a lil upset? disappointed?
Ahh, even my silly mistakes that would make you PUKE. seriously.
my tears as well.
I'm enough of everything.
and ya, teacher say we're not gonna re-sit for the damn* Sejarah.
I was like O-K-A-Y never mind then.
Accept it.
I know is time to clean up the mess and incompletes.
I know NOW is the time to speed ahead
m I adhere to do that? I wonder.
where is the urge?


on the other hand, I went out with the couples and wai toong in the evening.
they came and pick me up and then we headed to Parade to grab some food.
Haa. we spent one and a half hour in Pizza hut.
we ate one regular pizza and three pan pizza and with the soup of the day and some garlic bread.
and we headed to carefour for a walk.
the plus point of the day is : I ate a lot. hee.
and the worst thingy is I cant sleep. the food haven't digest. dang*
HAA, all of us were facing the same problem.
had fun with them, funny people xD
sorry, no pics for today and I'm lazy to go into details
I know my blog is kinda dull these day..
I do think so. Dun you?



Photobucket
My words are still hidden within
with ah chong.

No comments:

Post a Comment