Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

a lil' different

FRIDAY.
10102008.


No schooling on Friday, WEE~
I SUPPOSED to meet up with the gals today
unfortunately, it did not turn up well
I'm sorry laa wei.
and stop calling me goldfish in you guys punya blog.
Arghh~ my eyes not that big kay, you should know that xD
okay okay, the main purpose to SP again is to fix my phone.
cause I think that I really need my phone whenever I'm bored?
I went to Popular to shop for BOOKS since I wanted to own that for ages ago.
oh my.
you know what, I didnt get any of it.
sad :(
mum claims that I should not read this kinda books now.
AHH, okay okay. I know I know.
well, I spent some money on stationaries today.
what a good girl.
around of applause =D


muhh random pic of the day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
reflection of me.
interesting book title uhh hee.

my words ends here then.

2 comments: