Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

misfortune

THURSDAY.
09102008.


Photobucket

ARRGH!! I had a miserable week.
I lost 20bucks on Monday.
and I twisted my neck.
I think it's because I slept with my book that night.
fine enough.
Tuesday, I lost my highlighter. @#$%*
and don't know how in the world, I hurt my back.
Great.
Wednesday, another wonderful* day of mine.
I lost my calculator. Well, I'm not the only pity one.
few of us lost it just after our Maths period.
Damn**
anyone have extra calculator??
borrow please (=
apparently, I skipped my lunch for the day and I had my tea break' at 4 o clock.
and yeah, teacher belanja us pizza during BM tuition
so that can be considered as my dinner (=
I'm seeking for teacherS for the application form and the software that teacher had promised to give to me on Thursday.
ended up, one of the teacher was absent and another teacher call me to find her on the following week!!
AHH.
and not to forget my class teacher.
she actually called me to attend school on Friday to complete the report cards, testimonials thingy, nilam and also co-curriculum.
of course I refused to come =PP
unless I get to change my results! xD evil laughs**
I helped her most of the time. but not this time.
HELLO, where's the monitor man.
she was like "okay thn, since you are not coming tomorrow, so can you buy me food in the canteen?"
SUAN LE BA'. okay, since the bell is gonna ring in few minutes time.
so I went to canteen to grab her food and put it inside of her car.
she was like "thanks ya xin wei, thank you very much."
I smile as in return (:
deep in my heart, I know I'm late.
YEAH, LATE.
and I got scolded from my mum.
whatever it is.
AHH, I'm out of words.

have a nice day people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment