Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

screaming hysterically

MONDAY.
06102008.




Photobucket

Due to my laziness, this post is gonna be short.
Well, I'm so uninspired for quite a long time I would say.
and yeahh. FINALLY. today.
the day that I had really make up my mind and thoughts.
(just in the sudden, which I dunno how.)
THANK GOD for that =D
lets R-O-C-K the last 30dayss together buddies.
woohoo.



come back to trials.
there are some papers that I need to re-sit.
I want an A1 for that.
and I'm looking forward to it (=
I'm gonna grab the opportunity before it's too late man.
Hopefully I can score.


on the dark side =(
my tears dropped today.
kinda pissed. never mind, is okay.
the teacher ASSUMED that I changed my answer for my BM.
and he refused to give me marks for that question. WTH?!
I was so damn* innocent. seriously I didn't do that.
and I wonder why teacher don't believe me. URGHH**
(I'm kinda close with that teacher)
maybe he thinks that I will do this for the SAKE of getting A in BM.
fine enough.
haihh, I don't think I'll score well in other papers too.
SHE** nagged for an entire hour today.
Great. and as usual, she will call one by one by looking their papers and start her speech.
she didn't mention how much I get and didn't really comment about anything.
she just said 'not bad' softly.
I was like WTH. means???
I'm curious enough to know whats her RANGE for the 'not bad'
cause I think I screwed up the paper =(
and she say not bad?
never mind, just be patience.
another few more days and I will know.
you see. my lil world really turned up side down.
okay,I will stop my craps here.



***Oh ya, before I forget.
my nseries is facing a little problem.
anyone sms me during between Saturday night till Sunday morning?
cause I didn't realise until the next morning when I woke up.
Aiks, gonna go Pyramid to fix my phone this Friday.
I really need my phone when I'm bored. =SS

Till here thn.

No comments:

Post a Comment