Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Untitled

SUNDAY.
05102008.



Photobucket

I cut muhh fringe by myself.
Is not the first time, it turned out worst because it doesnt look nice =SS
I cant stand the length of my hair.
I want it to be long, and I'm still waiting for it..
days by days.. argh*


Apparently, I did not have any input to muhh brain for this wonderful-9-days!
I did. but not much.
nothing much in my thick thick skull.
oh my.
I need to borrow a 32GB memory card for a MONTH.
YEAH, just a month. Please.
you know how slow my brain works (=

I'm still a sick patient.
( Ali! I want that. give me la. )
so don't treat me so bad lah. hee.
I need an appetizer. A NICE ONE.
FOOD doesn't look tempting to me at all.
the remedy is to EAT. like what I used to.
haa. I will be doing that soon. very soon.

the plan for today was canceled.
just because I can't find the right person to tag along for some Chinese paper seminar held in PJ.
I don't wanna be "their" light bulb la.. hee.
and ya, tomorrow dah Monday.
I don't have the guts to look at my results.
my little world seems to be upside down.
the one which I have confidence with gaining good result didn't turn up well.
I'm gonna suicide. really.
you will see my tears dropping down tomorrow, no worries..
haa.

** I miss I miss and I miss..

No comments:

Post a Comment