Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

I smelled hope?

Photobucket


WOW. Time flies isn't it?

boring assembly. yelling/nagging from teachers. attire. name tag. socks. 5days of constant home work. ALL OUT from now.
hmm, by the way I'm nameless even during SPM :P
11years, finally it came to an end.
The golden old days was just about silly, funny and happy! well, school is gonna reopen in 4days time. so girls and boys, please do enjoy!! :D

Yes, it's a brand new year and I'm still bringing my fears.
It was in my mind at all times. As the day draws closer, I'm panic! I'm stressed up.
There's tooooo many WHAT IF's in my thick thick skull.
Since when my thought drive me to the negative sides? I don't know.
I don't put high hope on this. It is terrifying.
Or maybe even worse? I don't believe what I should believe..

Tertiary education? the next path after SPM?
some of them is going to start their studies in few days time.
some of them is going abroad. like Ryan Lem and Chern Hau.
some of them is working while waiting for their results and in the same time applying for scholarship.
some of them (like me) get out of the track in the moment. pondering..

Nursing / Business?
That's peculiar. yeah I know. very.
searching for two years and the question still remain as a question.
what's my final decision? I don't know. OR I already know?

Okay, the clock strikes 2 in the morning already and it's pouring.
I need to get some sleep cause I'm gonna start working tomorrow! in clinic (:
will tell you more bout that.

GBU♥


No comments:

Post a Comment