Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

new year resolution

Photobucket

long long way to go (;



A new year resolution to keep up through out the next 365 days!!
the next chapter: forge forward.

Before I can forge forward, I need to know my aim. what I want.
Indeed, it's important to get the ball rolling.
one might want to find back their passion.
one might want to improve themselves from good to better.
one might like to make simple changes for a dramatic results.
however, I would like to stay calm for a second and plan ahead.(for now)
because 'an hour of planning can save ten hours of doing'.
that's true. Isn't it?


  • Eat healthy, stay healthy. It's a must.
  • Put on weight. Oh babe, I'm trying tho.
  • Be positive, be confident. I'm lack of this? sort of.
  • Cut off all vulgar languages? even shit? Dy ah, I will TRY :D
  • No more procrastination. This is a huge time-waster.
  • Spend more time with ALL my buddies. Yeah, I mean all.
  • Make compromise in relationship/friendship. We have to. the legend family.
  • Improve my lousy English. It's a must!!
  • More cashy$. Bank account already K.O.
  • Electronic gadgets. ( Itouch/Iphone. own camera. own laptop. Polaroid!! )
  • Grow taller by another 2cm? Hmm..

.live as you will die today.

No comments:

Post a Comment