Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

reunion dinner, CNY

Photobucket
Spot my new specs!
Spot the little side table of mine.
//this pic was taken before I left to Melacca.//
Mum woke me and sis up early in the morning and she told us we are going back to have our Reunion dinner! :0 I actually stunned for a few seconds, wondering all this was just my own sweet dream or whatever it is.
we usually have our reunion dinner in Subang with one of my relatives.
BUT they thought of going back this year. so so, we went back too :D
as for most people, they will have their reunion dinner with grandparents siblings and so on.
but for me, this is impossible. Not really impossible la, just that I got a huge family members. (dad's side) my dad have 10 siblings, which includes himself as well. and each ah pak & pak meh (which means my dad's brother and sister in law (in Hakka) ) as well as my gu gu. have many children and most of them are married and their children is like already 5 years old? some are elder some are younger.
the real reunion dinner will happened only IF someone gets married. that is the only time that everyone gathers together (:
my grandparents passed away since I was young. the so called happening-moment was still in my mind.. HMM, I'm getting out of topic.
you must be wondering where we stayed over when we went back to Melacca uhh.
We always stay in my dad's elder brother place.
so yeah, we had the reunion dinner with them, after so long..
as usual, the kids were annoying! HAA. some of them are just too cute.
we had steamboat this year. my face gone red after drinking the dunno what izzit call.
I look tipsy BUT I'm not drunk! (; It's all related to my father genes. haa.

there's a whole lot to blog about Chinese New Year. I will let my pictures to do the talking cause I'm lazy. zz.

Photobucket

a small group of people.


Photobucket

doing this each year.


Photobucket

this is the only pic that I'd capture.

I got the video of the night.


Photobucket

this is 2008.


Photobucket

this is him in 2009!!


Photobucket

this is totally candid @@

No comments:

Post a Comment