Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

down town

*My blog is soo lack of update, I know.

I went PJ with my mum and sister to visit my beloved nanny. It's been really a long time since our last visit. IF I have got a car, with license of course, the very first place that I want to go is Damansara, PJ. I'd this thought since my family and I moved to Subang. Till now, I would still think of that. It definitely will happen in few months time!! look into my eyes and believe me (;

We did some shopping before headed to nanny's place.
Guess where's this place :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


this restaurant caught my eyes, I definitely will go there for a tea one day, anyone wants to join? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment