Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

my new year resolution

okay, I'd a whole lot to spill and I would like to start with my new year resolutions.



/forge forward/


Eat healthy, stay healthy. It's a must.
:: I don't think that I'm healthy enough. consuming outside food everyday. and pimpleS are popping up. Shit.

Put on weight. Oh babe, I'm trying tho.
:: I had around 5 meals per day, but I'm loosing weight. wth?

Be positive, be confident. I'm lack of this? sort of.
:: still, negative.


Cut off all vulgar languages?
:: can I consider this so far so good? (;

No more procrastination. This is a huge time-waster.
:: I rate it 50 50. still need to get rid of this sickness.

Spend more time with ALL my buddies. Yeah, I mean all.
:: I met some already. and more to come!!

Make compromise in relationship/friendship. We have to. the legend family.
:: I've been always positive in this!

Improve my lousy English. It's a must!!
:: I see no improvement. sad case.

More cashy$. Bank account already K.O.
:: this made me satisfied the most! I started my new year with negative hundreds, but now HAA.

Electronic gadgets. ( Itouch/Iphone. own camera. own laptop. Polaroid!! )
:: always dream about it.

Grow taller by another 2cm? Hmm..
:: sounds so impossible already? never mind.


Overall, it was terrible isn't it? I will continue to improveeee!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment