Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

station one

today was just random (:

I walked there after my work, stared at the menu for half an hour, ordered our food and drinks, kept on texting her, until our order was here and that particular waitress looked at me like one kind. I guess she thinks I'm crazy when she took my order.

"one girl drink two drinks and a main course?"
and my look was "what? cannot meh."

even yours truly felt like a weirdo at that moment. because LIH & ALEX was on their way for an hour. (If i'm not mistaken, MR Nelson gone through this before right? xD) HMPHH. finally, they came. when I'm done with my food. sweat. and today was my very first time meeting Alex. 3 of them (legend family) has been talking about him and meeting him except me. so yeah, finally. I'm not gonna blog about the details but overall today was not a bad day-cut off the waiting part la. HAA.

sorry, I'm just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment