Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

Ryan's departure

UPDATES UPDATES!!

Today is my second day of working.
I thought I couldn't make it to send Ryan Lem off, but still I'm present :D
THANKS to ah kor (Lih's brother)
they picked me up straight after my work has ended, which is 10 sharp.
we went there with two cars.

KLIA

Photobucket
candid pic of him and Ed Vinn. teehee.




Photobucket
GROUP PICTURE.
UP(left to right): Erika. Rachel.
DOWN(left to right): Kennard. Ed Vinn. Ryan. Me. Yeh Lih. Shermaine.




Photobucket
Yeh Lih. Ryan.

Photobucket
Me. Ryan.

Photobucket
Shermaine. Ryan.

Photobucket
Rachel. Ryan.

Photobucket
Erika. Ryan.

Photobucket
Ed Vinn. Ryan.

Photobucket
Kennard. Ryan.

Go.
Don't worry so much and go for it.
Life will always have a way of getting us where we are supposed to be.
Stay 'pretty' as always (;
take care!!
see you in few years time buddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment