Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

again, education fair

Yes, again, I went to Edu fair.
Mum picked me up after I am done working and we went to Yeh Lih's house to pick her up.
I went for so many times and yeah, this time would be a little bit different.
I will be asking tonnes of questions rather than just looking xD
macam biasa la, bumped into lots of people..
old classmates. Darren. Di Wei. Ed Vinn. Shu Zhen etc etc.
we didn't know Ed Vinn went there by himself.
He should have told us, so that he can tag along as well.
but never mind, we met him in front of the entrance and he tagged along :D
it's never too late, right?
THANKS to Yeh Lih, Ed Vinn and my mum for keeping me accompany for the nursing talk which lasted for half and hour (:
the talk was not bad.
mum went home after that. which means left three of us.
So, it's our turn to keep Ed Vinn accompany.
you say I'm peculiar? he too? X.X
we went to some book shop after that and Ed Vinn bought a book from there.
pity me, financial problem, couldn't spend that much know @@
I'm not a book worm, I'm just a book lover ;P
we had our dinner in SAKAE SUSHI before we went home.


*SNAP SNAP
Photobucket
SAKAE SUSHI.

Photobucket
Carlifornia roll.

Photobucket
Belongs to Lih & I.

Photobucket
Ed Vinnnn (;


Photobucket

sorry, blurr effect.

Photobucket

see, they dummmm me xD

Photobucket

busy uhh.

Photobucket

ME LIKEEE THIS! (;

Photobucket

awkward, isn't it?

Photobucket

shot one.

Photobucket

shot two.

Photobucket

getting tired?

P/S :(* got a little problem with my photobucket!)

No comments:

Post a Comment