Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

living the life


Photobucket


I'm still struggling with my photobucket and some blogging problem..
so, I should proceed to my next post.

okay, Lets talk about my job. everyone questioned me about that.
well, basically I'm working as a nurse in a clinic and it was so-so in the first two days.
I was doing some admin work, as in registration, call patients about their next appointment,
record the medicine name into the log book after everything is done etc etc..
surprisingly they started teaching me about the usage of each medicines and some short form
words that doctor usually use on the third day.
they claimed that I'm a fast learner. HAA. I'm actually quite happy about that :D
because less than a week, the basic things was all installed in my thick thick skull!!
at least chong xin wei knows that she can cope with that! teehee.
I'd prefer handling with medicines than those boring admin work. like DUH.
admin work is really killing me!

anyways, my working timing is as such below:
MON to SAT 8.30a.m - 1p.m. 2p.m - 4p.m (office hour)
MON to FRI (OT) 6.30p.m - 10.00p.m
SAT (OT) 7.00p.m - 9.30p.m
SUN (considered as OT) 9a.m - 1.00p.m

out of seven days a week, I would usually off 2/3days of the OT.
I have only one day off out of 30DAYS.
I'm not that kinda person that like to spend more time with my jobs!!
I really can't live with this, honestly.
I like blogging more kay (;
I don't really get a decent pay. It was not really that bad la.
I'm just not contented. never mind, I will tell myself I am working for experience, and not for the pay.
so, I will stop my job end next month!! *say hurrayyy :D

BECAUSE OF..


  • my driving license is still half way through.
  • haven't rot at home yet.
  • after so long, blog still haven't up to date X.X
  • my movie and series!! haven't watch either one yet.
  • haven't submit the letter to Sunway Nursing Department.
  • BOOKS that I want. I wanna shop for it.
  • I didn't really get enough of rest after my SPM and vacation.

Is that enough for me to tell you that I wanna quit?

Toodles for now, will tell you the interesting part about working in a clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment