Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

shop-oh-shop

SHOPPING SHOPPING and SHOPPING!!



I actually took two days off (OT) just to do some shopping. I'm not mad okay.
I'm just grasping for air (;
well, I can't remember how in the world I reached Pyramid.
seriously.. short-term memory lost. SHIT.
what I still remember was Yeh Lih, Shermaine was there too xD
together we shopped!
we actually passed by AA (I called it la-la street) just looking for our pink friend ah, VANISSA NG.
she texted me. and we meet her up (:
after that, we decided to grab our dinner at Kenny Roger because they're having some promotions.
FOOD, is always a temptation for me. Mum claims that I never spend my money other than food!
HAA!! Yeah right.
Hmm, we didn't take any picture together. maybe next day?



Photobucket

Ice lemon tea



By the end of the day, I didn't shop a thing! Pathetic.
I went to pyramid again the next day and I bought myself many many things!! HAA.

P/S : still trying to work things out with my stupid photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment