Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

18 pl

I'm going for vacation soon, like 123544564343 more days.. couldn't imagine that. Why? I'm having toooooo much mix feelings now :(



Photobucket

LOVE MATTERS



Ah-ha. I went to cinema toady with Lih and Darren. David was busying with his exams so it's only three of us :( Lih actually called me to dress up like 18 a bit cause they scared I can't go in. *Piff* I dedicated this movie to guys, especially, casanova! So watch it. There's a great moral value indeed. Calls is definitely a distraction when you and your bff in cinema. HA. I get tons of calls from few people. *Ahem* The 'interesting' part was the movie when on and off for not only one time! Spolier man. Guess what, I pick up my phone when the movie went off and I hang up my phone when the movie is on. xD

That's all for today. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment