Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

may love remain no matter how the weather change

Photobucket

my heart need your beat.

Photobucket

tied as tight as the lacing on a high-top boot, like we cannot stand being apart.

Photobucket



Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It's not on the calendar, it's not a birthday, it's not a new year, it's not an event - big or small, it's something that changes us, ideally it gives us hope, a new way of living and looking at the world. What's important is that we never stop believing, exactly like what I'm grasping for days and nights. Memory, is a part of the present. It builds us up inside; it knits our bones to our muscles and keeps our hearts pumping. Tell me, there's no full stop for this. Tell me, our friendship/relationship will be everlasting. I bet anyone of us never want to stuck in this situation. Tell me, together we will work this out. I rememberd you told me, we (ALL OF US) will be going through a heartache situation as the time passed by, as we grow older and after all we wll be stronger. Isn't it. And now is the time. Please, I can't work this out by myself or only two of us. I will never loose hope in this even though it might be turned up worsen or even more heartbeaks is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment