Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

everything back normal

Photobucket

Say YEAHH! *Clap*
Blog is getting up to date, is like finally, after months and months.. On the other hand, my MSN, Friendster, Facebook, Photobucket, and Picasa was totally a mess! There's too many unknown in MSN. Friendster already outdated. My Facebook application reach 999 before SPM and now left 200++ (over flood!). Picasa was not that bad, just that bloody computer broke down and it cause ALL my pics GONE! (I saved everything in computer but not in the picasa web). Wth. So, I was thinking to create a brand new account for my MSN and Facebook. Okay or not? Anyone, give me comment please.

February is gonna end in a bit. Thought of quiting my job and do whatever I wanna do on the coming March but I changed my mind instead. I will continue working and having fun at the same. Yaiks.. working is not that good like what everyone thinking, I prefer studying! I can't wait to start College. Olala. I still can cope with my job. Overall is quite interesting (although you have to do the same old thing every single day.) because my clinic offer minor surgery. That's the most interesting part of all. I can't blog about the details here but if you're interested to know, I can tell you (:

Toodles.

P/S :: Other than Photobucket and Picasa, anyone know a better web to upload pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment